3747 m a.s.l.
This station was installed in the framework of the Projekt AgroClim Huaraz in August 2018 in the Cordelliera Blanca in Peru at an altitude of 3747 m a.s.l.. The station is still operating.
- Campbell CR300
- Air Temperature and air humidity:
- Vaisala HMP45: Temp, RH unventilated at 2 m. height with gill shield
- Apogee SN-500: LWin, LWout, SWin, SWout
- Wind sensor:
- Young 05103: wind speed and direction
- TE525-Series Tipping Bucket Rain Gage
- Soil humidity parameters and temperature:
- Campbell CS650 at 15, 35 and 60 cm depth
- August 2018: installation of the station
Data Quality notes
- Original wind sensor was not working properly and had to be replaced. Thus, wind data are missing in the first months.
- Battery was broken in spring 2019 and caused nocturnal data gaps until replacement.
- Uncorrected raw data as it is transfered from the logger, no quality checks employed.